Saturday, February 6, 2010

January Radio Adds for Jeff Stansberry's Song "Carry Me" Reported

I just received the January Reports regarding Radio Adds for "Carry Me". A big Thank You to WBFC,WFLQ,WJCR,WMCY,WVSG,KPRO,WCWV,WDEH,WGMA,WGWM,WJEC,WGOG,WBIP,WYKX,WLRC,WLSD,WTBH,KWXT,WXRQ,WCRV,WSLM,WVCT, KWFC,WOCY. Several stations still have not reviewed the song so I'm hoping to get adds from more stations in the month of February. Thank you to Perry and Norma of Double "E" Promotions for their efforts and hard work. I want to specifically thank my song publishers, Jamie and Donna Creasy, of Melody Roundup Music for all of their support. Your faith in me and my songwriting has made this possible. Thanks to God from whom all blessings flow. "Use Today to make a Difference in Someone's Life".... Jeff "Ding" Stansberry www.reverbnation.com/jeffstansberry

No comments:

Post a Comment