Monday, December 13, 2010

Jeff Stansberry Releases Single "Without Jesus" to Country Christian Radio

Merry Christmas everyone! I am very excited about my new single, Without Jesus, that's being released on the January 2011 Double E Compilation to Country Christian Radio. Gerald Smith and I wrote this song about a year ago. Gerald and I are staff writers for Melody Roundup Music. It's the first song Gerald and I worked on together. A fun, upbeat song with a serious message. I want to thank all of you dics jockeys and radio programmers in advance for your consideration and for the adds. I think you are going to enjoy this one. I hope you find happiness, health and food on your table this Christmas. Anything else we receive is a true indication that we are blessed and we possess riches beyond our wildest dreams. Help make a difference in someone's life today. God Bless You.

1 comment: