Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Music Scene

Lots of exciting things going on right. Just got the full demo on "AH HONEY!" that I wrote with Rickey Chad Roland and it sounds incredible. The demo is better than I heard it in my head when Chad and I wrote it. It think you will hearing more from this song. We have a couple of artists ready to make the pitch to. I'll keep you informed. "WHERE MY HEART IS" is being mixed right now and it should make a good pitch too.

We are also getting "WITHOUT JESUS" ready for release on Double E Promotion's Comp Release coming out in January. I wrote the song with Gerald Smith about a year ago.

We have most of the songs for Amy Assiter's debut release. Bob Stroud and I wrote "MY NAME IS AMY" which is kind of a biographical song about what Amy is like and who she is. Rickey Chad Roland, Amy and I wrote COWBOYS AND INDIANS which I really like. It has a really cool feel to it. I really think you will enjoy the mix of songs we have. It's a mix of serious and fun.

Until next time....I'm Still Me

No comments:

Post a Comment